Job Code: CNCD03
Position: Clinical Trial Associate
Department: Clinical Development
Reports to: Associate Director, Clinical Operation
Location: Taicang Office, China
Provides Clinical Operations team members with administrative and project-specific support related to the conduct of clinical trials. Adheres to Connect Biopharma’s policies and Standard Operating Procedures and Good Clinical Practice ICH Guidelines and ensures projects are conducted within defined budgets and timelines.
- Responsible for maintenance of clinical documents and systems, including Trial Master File.
- Manage filing of study documents according to established filing structure.
- Perform periodic review and quality control of study files for completeness and accuracy.
- Assist with preparation, handling, distribution, and tracking of clinical trial supplies.
- Coordinate investigator site payments and vendor payments, including tracking of invoices and payments.
- Act as a central contact for the clinical team for designated projects.
- Assist in ensuring timely delivery of study milestones.
- Facilitate team meetings and communication between internal and external study team members.
- Attend disease indication project-specific training and general job-related trainings.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Flexibility in adapting/reacting to changing company priorities and competitive or operational challenges.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to keep detailed, accurate records.
- Ability to interface with global clinical development teams and foster a collaborative and mutually supportive culture.
- Initiative and leadership to interact with vendors and clinical site staff.
- High sense of urgency and commitment to excellence in the successful achievement of objectives.
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment and willingness to take on additional challenges, to stretch beyond and to learn new skills.
- Minimum of a BA/BS degree or equivalent
- 2+ years of clinical research experience
Skills and Attributes:
- Advanced organizational and planning skills
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English and solid writing skills
Expected Travel Time:
- Up to 20% (but this will be curtailed until travel patterns normalize after COVID-19 pandemic)