职位编号Job Code: CNDD01
职位 Position: Research Assistant
部门 Department: Discovery Development
汇报关系 Reports to: Director of Discovery
办公地点 Location: Taicang
职位目标 Purpose or Objective of Position:
The Research Assistant will perform relevant experimental operations to discover drug candidates that meet the goals of the company.
主要职责 Key Responsibilities：
- Follow experiment instructions provided by the research supervisor.
- Responsible for culture amplification and freezing storage of related cell lines.
- Responsible for preparation of early animal immune antigens for antibody new drugs, humanization of antibodies and optimization of affinity maturation.
- Use prokaryotic and eukaryotic expression systems, including plasmid construction and strain transformation; establishment of strain library; in vitro protein production.
- Use protein purification process to purify and produce related proteins.
- Construction of some mutations in the study of antigen-antibody binding epitopes, production of mutant proteins, etc.
- Support the writing of documents for reporting or IND submitting, literature collection and data review, etc.
- Data management: drafting protocol, collect and manage the data timely and accurately according to the study requirements, briefly analyze data, drafting report. Strictly follow the company’s standard operation procedure.
- Make all the original records in the experiment process; complete other work assigned by the leader.
- Complete related investigation works and submit high quality summary.
- Complete the construction of related mutations, protein production, etc.
- Complete the experimental task assigned by the leader.
- Undergraduate degree or above in immunology, molecular biology, bioengineering pharmacy, pharmaceutical engineering, microbiology and other related majors.
- Prior work in research and development of new drugs
- Familiarity with lab bio-assay techniques, DNA/RNA extraction, cell culture, ELISA, protein expression and purification, molecular clone and other experimental operation skills.
- Ability to collect, manage and analyze experimental data, drafting protocols and reports.
- Strong sense of responsibility, good communication and teamwork skills.
- Familiar with office software such as Microsoft Office
- Solid English reading and writing skills.